Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Changes and FINISHING UP!!!!

Elder S (Colter's now former companion there in Nagaoka) actually got called down to the mission home to work as an office elder, so I've been companions with Elder U and Elder L.  (Elder U has reached the end of his mission and is going home this week)

For the next week and a half I'll still be with Elder L and helping him train a new missionary.  Should be an exciting time.

I arrive at the mission home sometime next Thursday, do all that final stuff, and then go off Friday.

(During church) on Sunday it seemed like my mission had just begun.  I will use what I've got from my mission and continue to help others, even more than before.


(Colter with his companion Elder S, next to him, 
and the other companionship in their apartment in Nagaoka)

No comments:

Post a Comment