Monday, June 20, 2016

off to the heat....

Yeah, last week was crazy just on not having enough time to do emails.
We did just get transfer calls today, and I am transferring. I won't
say any more than that, as it seems you've gotten good at hunting me
down through other people's Facebook pages. I will say that as I was sent
to the coldest part of the mission for the winter, I'm getting sent to
one of the hottest parts of the mission for the summer. It is starting
to get hot. 86 F with 100% humidity.

I love the Japanese food. The only problem I have is that I can't
cook, or really don't have time to learn how to cook, so the only way I can
get Japanese food is by eating out.

However, Happy Father's Day! (if it's any consolation, I would choose
to call between Mother's and Father's day, but I can't get that
choice)

No comments:

Post a Comment